Information and Education Meetings:
Quarterly Meetings to be announced
NAMI Family Support Group will meet on the second Wednesday of each month beginning Wednesday, October 11th, 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
NAMI Syracuse office, 917 Avery Avenue, Syracuse 13204
All family members and friends of those living with mental health concerns are welcome to attend.
Light refreshments will be provided.
Facilitators: Marla Byrnes & Ann Canastra
Support & Sharing Meeting for families and friends of persons with psychiatric disorders, facilitated by Sheila Le Gacy, is held on the 3rd Tuesday of each month at 7:00 p.m. at:
420 East Genesee Street
(between South Townsend Street and South State Street, next to the Onondaga County Sheriffs Department) Parking and entrance in the rear of the building.
For more information, call the NAMI Syracuse office @315-487-2085
or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Madison County Support & Sharing Meetings held at the Oneida Library have been cancelled until further notice. Please call the NAMI Syracuse office at 315-487-2085 with any questions.
“Life is Never Linear”
Wednesday March 21, 2018 5:30 P.M. to 7:00 P.M.
Peer Support Group begins meeting on the 3rd Wednesday of each month
NAMI Syracuse office 917 Avery Ave. Syracuse, NY 13204
All diagnosis welcome!
This Mind of Mine Peer Support Group focuses on:
- Community Resources and Events
- Sharing Community Resources for Onondaga County and upcoming Social Events
- Open Sharing/Discussion
- Discussing proud moments and challenges that arose within one’s mental health journey
- Response to challenges previously mentioned; how to handle real life situations such as handling work life, family and along those lines
- Put a Bow on It
- Last words to go by/Closing thoughts to leave with
For more information, contact Lacey Roy at
Or NAMI Syracuse at